[AI] about Jaws configuration manager

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 08:52:15 EDT 2010

go to start>programmes>jaws>help. now the help window opened. press down
arrow or c until your jaws say customising jaws, press right arrow to open
the book, press down arrow till you land on configuration manager. press
right arrow and press down arrow once. now you will land on introduction.
press enter on it , and then f6 to read the help. follow the links and
haddings on the page.
hope this will help.

bhawani