[AI] information required on kurzweil keystroke.

padmanabham padmanabam.muppa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 08:21:29 EDT 2010

open the kurzviel by pressing alt controll k then press alt key twice
consequently a dialogue appears "file as a sub minu then press the left
arrow until you hear help as a sub minu; then press down arrow until you
hear manual opens a dialogue then press enter key.  thats all there you will
get the information you required.
with regards
                Padmanabham Muppa.