[AI] Screen reading software for iphone

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:25:29 EDT 2010

As I mentioned a few months before, I used the 3gs and it's very good
and the touch screen has been really made accesible. As soon as you
activate the voiceover, the touch screen interface changes and they
have different sounds to indicate various menus. Typing could be a bit
problematic thing, but Iphones and Ipod touch clearly demonstrate the
fact that it is possible to produce phones/computers with in-build
accesibility features that are very reasonable.

Vetri.