[AI] Screen reading software for iphone

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 08:30:56 EDT 2010

Both iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 (released here in the UK yesterday) have a
built-in screen reader called VoiceOver which provides very good access to
most built-in applications and a number of third-party apps. the older
iPhone 3G available in India doesn't have any accessibility features. There
is also a magnification feature called Zoom in 3GS and 4.

The iPhones have no hardware keys at all for navigating. all the
interaction, including text input is through the touch screen. however,
VoiceOver uses a set of simple gestures for reading out information,
navigating and text input.

Regards,
Kiran