[AI] Jobs in Maharashtra for the disabled

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 06:17:06 EDT 2010

I am not restricting anything. I have personally told some leaders of the
deaf community that they should intervene in these matters.
By the way Spastic society is a litigant too.

If the documents come to me from the government as promised and ordered on
Monday then whichever organisation shows up at my office can take a copy of
the set.

Its for everyone to try to protect their rights.

I have come back from court and immediately put it on this list. Everyone
can share it and spread it.

In these matters I represent the NAB. I always request a representative to
be in Court. Luckily today even NFB showed up.

I cant personally go through these ads and check what is wrong. I need help
and more than that I need instructions.

If I have to stop any wrong practise I have to do it immediately there is no
more time.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,