[AI] Screen reading software for iphone

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri Jun 25 05:08:18 EDT 2010

VoiceOver has been the default screen reder for iPhone, iPad and other
Apple systems. I happened to see someone demonstrate the screen reader
it is excellent. Clear voice and simple to negotiate the pages. Fact I
herd that iPhone 4G enables devices to wirelessly connect with the brail
output equipment and take output of contents in Braille. How far it is
true or how efficient this would be is something I don't know.

Subramani