[AI] Jobs in Maharashtra for the disabled

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 04:40:22 EDT 2010

Anyone looking for recruitment in Maharashtra should be very alert.
The Court has ordered that the government should send me all  the advertisements  by Monday 11 am.
I have requested the officials of NAB and NFB to be present at that time in my office and start immediately circulating the advertisements. If there is a chance of anyone getting a job it is now.
If there are problems like PS -partially sighted or wrong reservation
or advertisements for departments where jobs are not identified as yet we can rush to the court.
Any issue on backlog should also be pointed out now.

Pleas request whoever needs this information to get in touch with NAB and NFB by Monday afternoon. Concentrate on the vacancies advertised for.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,