[AI] The Hindu's new lay out

Viraj Kafle vkafle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:23:14 EDT 2010

Both the new as well as the old website carry the daily news in different
layouts. I responded in haste earlier saying that the new website is only
for news updates. The index feature in the new website appears quite good as
it gives us the option to quickly browse the topics as well as various
pages/features. However, for selecting states other than Tamil Nadu,
Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh, e.g. New Delhi, one still has to rely on the
Dropdown, it seems. Besides, the New Delhi page in the new website is
carying the news of the previous day, but that is not the case with the old
website. What can be the reason? Or maybe it would go normal in the days to
come.