[AI] Insensitive serial ads cause furore

namdeo2000 jadhav.namdeo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:18:51 EDT 2010

Yes of course, such matters must be brought to the notice of the channels
and programme producers concerned. One must make conscious effort to see
that whhile putting up your views across that you are in no way hurting
anybody's feelings. A Marathi play called All  The Best is  the best example
where differently abled people like blind and deaf are made fun of.