[AI] The Hindu's new lay out

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:33:46 EDT 2010

No it has changed. The daily news paper is available at:

http://www.thehindu.com

and click "today's news" on the main page. As for as accessing news
related to various states are concerned, click "index" on the main
page and it basically brings-up all sections on the very same page.
You can move to different sections by pressing 3.

Vetri.