[AI] Accessibility of MChek application with Talks?

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:29:10 EDT 2010

Certainly IVR/SMS is good option sir.
Actually till now the available information was that for registering SBI
Visa debit card you need to have the MCheck app.
However today itself from MCheck customer care I came to know that currently
all debit cards are not supported.
So now at least for SBI users there is no way to recharge online / via
mobile unless you use SBI mobile banking.
I haven't tried the SMS based mobile banking since it was launched recently
but the app again is not accessible due to it's java designing.
Honestly Java inaccessibility is a major issue which is troubling me from
last few months whether it be on the pc or on phone.
Anyways thanks for your response.
With Regards,
Amar Jain.