[AI] The Hindu's new lay out

Viraj Kafle vkafle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:11:39 EDT 2010

Since it is a drop down combo box,the cities have to be selected  by
pressing alt down errow after the Forms Mode is turned on. I think the
website is for breaking news, update and other contents, whereas the
newspaper remains on the earlier www.hindu.com which can also be accessed by
clicking the "today's paper" link from the website.