[AI] Personal invitation from pawan bundela

pawan bundela pawan.b87 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 06:21:00 EDT 2010

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 6/24/2010 6:20:39 AM, by pawan bundela:

Hello,

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!
http://www.unyk.com/ml/604/233/?i=9D703874325F46649B7E4B725035612F&s=18708193&w=1277360439

You too can create your own smart address book.

pawan bundela
UNYK : YJR 881

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us - http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from pawan bundela: Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/604/235/?mid=9E99A9A481758CA0&email=accessindia@accessindia.org.in&s=18708193&w=1277360439

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/604/234/?i=9D703874325F46649B7E4B725035612F&s=18708193&w=1277360439

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!