[AI] Naming aCD

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 02:22:55 EDT 2010

Dear Jeevraj, Regarding naming a CD through Nero, what happens in my case is that when I type a different name for a CD instead of My Disk, and try tabbing down to the burn button, I find that Back Button is highlighted instead of Burn Button. To correct that, I have to cancel the whole process and repeat it again without renaming the CD. Only then can I reach the burn button through tab. Is there any remedy for that?
Thanks and regards,
           sincerely yours, Yogesh Sharma
e mail: yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Mobile: 09988293833.