[AI] important circulars

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 23:03:02 EDT 2010

Hey amit,
The said circulars and loads of others  are available on my website.
You may like to check the same at
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

hope it helped.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.