[AI] Regarding team viewer

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 20:25:06 EDT 2010

Hello Rohiet,

You can use remote desktop over the internet but it is not easy to do. What
screen reader do you and your friend use? If it is Jaws version 11, then you
can look at tandom as an option. Alternatively, you could look at Sarotek's
solution.

The problem with remote desktop would be getting the WAN IP of your friend.
I am presuming that both of you are on dynamic IPs? Team viewer does help
with this since it runs a client application at the user's end but remote
desktop does not work this way. You would probably need to setup some kind
of VPN solution and then run remote desktop over that. However, this is not
the easiest thing to do.

Pranav