[AI] List of prominence braille press across the country

Gopalakrishnan gopalakrishnan_vip at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 23 12:32:45 EDT 2010

Hello Friends,

I would like to add one more address of the Braille press:
Regional Braille Press,  NIVH Regional Centre, 522 Trunk road, Poonamallee,
Chennai 600056, Tamil Nadu.
Phones: 044-26272505, 044-26274478
E-mail:
nivhchen at tn.nic.in

School books in Tamil, English and other languages are being printed and
supplied.

With regards,

Gopalakrishnan