[AI] important circulars

amit patel amitpatel1504 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:49:46 EDT 2010

Dear friends,
I am writing this mail on behalf of my visually impaired friend kaushik.
Gujarat government has decided to recruit 10000 language teachers in
middle school to teach standard 6 to 8.
It means there is around 270 sits reserve for the blind.
Now the problem is government is denying recruiting 100 percent blind
people for the same post. Their argivement is that a totally blind
person can not work on black board. How ever we have tried our best to
convince them, but they are not ready to change there mind.
Though we have approached high court, and the matter is in progress.
So we need necessary circulars such as: list of identified jobs by
central government, circular for employment and other important
documents as soon as possible.
And your valuable advice will really help us.
So please reply as soon as possible. And pardon my poor English.
Thanks in advance.
Amit Patel mobile: 9979904466
Email: patelamitt at gmail.com amitpatel1504 at gmail.com
Skype id: patelamitt1