[AI] Naming aCD

Anuj Verma ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 23 11:27:38 EDT 2010

Dear friend,  You can write many time on rewritable CD, friends have describe you but you can give the name when you write with nero,where you found burn button, come to currunt recorder: my disc,delete it and give the name which you want, than burn.
thanks and regards-
Dr. A.K. Verma
mob- 09837269234
my blog for with herbs health-