[AI] Naming aCD
gvamshiai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:31:47 EDT 2010
1. If you are looking to name a CD, I guess you are looking to give it a
name so that when you insert the CD into the drive, the name given will
appear instead of CD drive, say CD RW drive (H:).
If it is so, then
1. Open the CD drive when the disc is inserted.
2. Tab thrice to land on "write these files". Then press enter or space
3. Then you will be presented with a dialog box where there will be an
option to give a name to the CD.
2. To store data on a erased disc, it should be a re-writable disc.
If the disc you have is re-writable, then write data on it as you do in case
of a normal disc.
M: +91 9949349497
R: +91 877 2243861
>From darkness unto light
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of allaka
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:43 PM
Subject: [AI] Naming aCD
Dear Access Indians
Here I have few doubts related to CD
1. How to give a Name one new Cd?
2.Recently I have Erazed the data frecorded on one SONY R/W CD completely
3. Here My doubt is
Can we use the same C D for data storage again
Kindly clarify my doubts please
Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
disability bill at:
To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
the subject unsubscribe.
To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
visit the list home page at
More information about the AccessIndia