[AI] Ban on recruitment? Maharashtra GR

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:26:05 EDT 2010

Not heard of any such rule Rajesh. there was a ban sometime in 2006 but by
Nov or Dec 2006 the same was lifted.

in fact the court suggested that it will once again ban recruitment if the
disabled recruitment is not completed.

I may have to ask for ban on recruitment on Friday because they are
recruiting without following law.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,