[AI] about dragging and dropping:

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:34:44 EDT 2010

Hello Bhawani,

Practically there is no difference between copy and paste operation and drag
and drop. Some featureslike menus and icons, however, cannot be copied; they
have to be dragged. Some programmes like allow only drag and drop.

I don't really use this feature. I tried for I had to help a young friend of
mine. I use the copy and paste, the normal way. The most difficult thing is
that it needs a lot of keystrokes and after all the strokes, the operation
may fail. Still, I think, this is a great feature of Jaws. I can't use it
properly because I am not efficient enough.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329