[AI] List of prominence braille press across the country

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:22:26 EDT 2010

Hello,

I want to add BPA's Braille press to this list:
Lal Bihari Shah Braille Academia, Vidyapalli, Malancha-Mahinagar, Kolkata
700145.
Tel: 033 24377206
Email: bpaindia at gmail.com
Web: www.bpa.org.in

As regards Ramrishna mission of Narendrapur, their actual postal address is:
Manager, Braille press, Blind Boys' Academy, R.K. Mission, Narendrapur,
Kolkata 700103.
Tel: 033 24779201/02/03
Email: nrkmbp at gmail.com

Best regards,