[AI] problems with audio twitorials

Swasti Mathur swastimathur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:57:50 EDT 2010

hello buddies,
is anyone facing problem in downloading audio tutorials uploaded on
dropbox? i tried several times to download them but after finishing it
when i try to unzip the folder, everytime the message appears that the
archive is either damaged or is in unknown form. any suggestions why
this happens?
regards
Swasti