[AI] Request for the copy of Mumbai High Court's Judgement

Kanchan Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:18:24 EDT 2010

Its not a judgement. Its only an interim order.
Please believe me nothing has changed with this kind of order from the
Court.
I am appearing for the NAB in this matter. In fact I mentioned to the court
yesterday that the recruitment is probably taking place without due process.
The Court was pleased to keep the matter on Friday. The court will hear me
on Friday in detail.
I will send you the order tomorrow from office.
It is a pdf file.
It is available online too.
Kanchan    ----- Original Message -----