[AI] about nokia pc suite?

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 08:45:44 EDT 2010

i have no experience on Bluetooth, because i never tried it. i only use
Bluetooth to transfer files if needed. it work fine with my laptop, but, on
desktop, only i am able to transfer files from my cell phone to pc. i tried
a lot, but could not transfer files from my desktop to cellphone.
i use to connect my phone via cable. in windows explorer, nokia phone
browser appears. press enter on it and wait for a while. press alt tab if
your windows explorer is minimized. now you will find your phone like an
additional drive. menus and appearance of the pc suite application differs
from version to version, so, you should also take note of it.
for long messages, i type the messages using my pc, save them in to text
file and transfer them via Bluetooth. once the text files are transferred to
your inbox, they are easy to send. you can use text message editor in nokia
pc suite to type your message, but, it is inaccessible with pc cursor with
jaws. i can share my  experience regarding the subject. my cell phone is
09827157594.
thanks.