[AI] Care for spellings in postings - a request

Sandeep Singh sandeepsingh477 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 08:35:32 EDT 2010

Moreover, sometimes the actual meaning of the
message is lost. If you can make out the real
meaning, fine, otherwise the whole effort of the
writer is wasted. True, it's not a platform for
improving the language skills but inculcating
good habits, writing or otherwise, is no sin either.
Regards,
Sandeep