[AI] Advice about the books

gautam gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:35:09 EDT 2010

Dear Mr. Dinesh,

I would like to advice you to contact to NAB, Delhi and  Saksham Delhi, for
getting the books of your requirement.  Both of these organizations are
offering books of higher education in most of the disciplines in C.D. format
at nominal  charge.  Books are available in both of Hindi and English
languages, Daisy technology and good women voice.   A catalogue of available
books is also available on their respective sits which are updated every
month.    I hope these sources may  serve your all needs.

With regards,

Gautam Prakash Agarwal

President,

NFB, Karnataka

Special Note:     As your Original mail in this regard has been deleted by
mistake hence I have to write this fresh mail.