[AI] Care for spellings in postings - a request

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:19:22 EDT 2010

I have full respect for Holy Bible and would not even think of questioning its relevance even from the language point of view. But a person with insufficient knowledge of English spellings, vocabulary  and grammar has to go a long way before being able to understand KJV. And about journalism if somebody tried to challenge the judgment of my dear friend Subramani, I would kill him! ha ha ha. Let's Shake hands!