[AI] Care for spellings in postings - a request

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Jun 22 07:15:32 EDT 2010

Appologies if I had sounded snobbish. But do not forget that such things may be said to folks like us in Access India, but young members of this list need good writing skills to convince a prospective employer (in any language, not necessarily in English, if that is asked as a prerequisite). I keep reading worst writings (as a journalist) and so reading some more in this list or anywhere else couldn't disappoint me any more. But you cannot deny that a well-expressed idea, weather in BBC or in Access India or anywhere else touches you and there is no harm for people to learn it. I still feel a neatly written message project a person in a positive light and I say this not out of snobbishness, but out of desire to see others improve and enjoy the benefits of it. As a writer, I cannot consider writing as a petty issue too.

Subramani