[AI] Care for spellings in postings - a request

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Tue Jun 22 06:43:30 EDT 2010

Really a petty issue over spellings.

It certainly makes us snobbish to be lured to be looking about spelling mistakes & comparing it with party wear or disheveled appearances.  This is not a grammar class or schooling where we are meeting.  It’s an amalgam of ideas we are sharing & ideas get prominent here.  We also know poorly written language can never be a barrier to grasping the essence of an idea.  Only we have to a bit stretch ourselves to understand.  Short messages, shortened words are the need of the time today for less traffic, less time, etc.  This is not a place to show or unshow ones skills in writing-it’s simple business of give & take; take the fruit & throw the chaff.  Lotus always grows in mire, let’s value the gold not the rust.  As far improving spellings, Braille is just one & perhaps rather older amongst many as on date like computers, views, news, conversation, etc.

दीनानाथ यादव
निजी सचिव - २
This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.