[AI] Request for the copy of Mumbai High Court's Judgement

gautam gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 06:25:03 EDT 2010

Hello friends,

I request all of you to manage to provide me the copy of said judgment of
Mumbai High Court or guide me from where and how I can have it.  Since we
are also in process to file such PIL petition in Karnataka High Court so
this judgement may be helpful in service of our cause.  The copy may also be
sent to my personal ID. nfbkarnataka at gmail.com

Positive and early response to the request shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gautam Prakash Agarwal
President
NFB, Karnataka.