[AI] problem uploading

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 04:30:28 EDT 2010

Hello access India!

because of my slow mobile internet connection, and due to certain memory of that audio, I am not able to send individually. therefore, if possible, can I send that audio to access India? other wise, I will give you a link from where you can download not about the tutorials of JAWS cursor, but various tutorials. go to www.freedomscientific.com after that, press insert+f7 to list the links. press D until you here download. and then press enter. after opening the page, press again insert+f7 and look at training download by pressing T. that's all.

best regards.