[AI] Care for spellings in postings - a request

reem s reem.ciefl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 01:40:47 EDT 2010

On 6/21/10, Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu at srinivasu.org> wrote:
> Reem,
> I do agree with you, most of the material is not available in Braille, but
> my suggestion of using Braille is just to put efforts to learn spellings.
> For that matter, reading any literature may be helpful.
>
> On a separate note, please write your reply on the top of the thread, so
> that it's available easily to recipients. One possibly tip perhaps would
> help you is, when you reach message body - may it be on web mail interface
> or Microsoft Outlook or outlook express, Press Insert + Home to place cursor
> and then type your reply. Once you are done writing, press Enter twice so
> that your reply will get separated from the rest of the thread. Having said
> that, as far as my experience goes, Microsoft Outlook place the cursor on
> the top of the thread when you choose to reply / forward.
> Thanks,
>
> Regards,
> Srinivasu Chakravarthula

Thank you Srinivas for your advice regarding threads. i am doing what
you have asked to do, hope it will work. Regarding Braille, hundred
percent I support reading and writing in Braille. I am passionate
about using Braille. Especially for someone who wants to do creative
writing in regional language, Braille is the best medium, where
possibilities of editing independently are open. but I was generally
considering about the situation of the lack of required materials; and
also those who are not taught the script.
Regards reem.