[AI] Care for spellings in postings - a request

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:11:14 EDT 2010

I would like to add about the contraction, a teacher, who is specially
appointed for teaching Braille in schools, should know the contraction. i
have seen that even the specially trained teacher, whether a sighted or
blind, do not know about the contractions. instead learning and teaching
contractions, they teach wrong lessons to their students that contractions
will make your Braille and spelling imperfect.