[AI] Care for spellings in postings - a request

Suhas Karnik suhasvkarnik at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 12:00:06 EDT 2010

In a way you are right. However, when using contracted Braille sometimes the spelling is overlooked. for example the contraction of knowledge is alphabet k, when a reader comes across this contraction he or she reads it as knowledge and the spelling of the word is not taken in to consideration.

But reading Braille material is a solution to improve spellings.

Regards.

Suhas Karnik.