[AI] Care for subjects and spellings in postings - a requestH

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 09:17:32 EDT 2010

Amar you definitely have raised an inviting point.

I must confess that I feel immensely agitated when I see that there
are no proper subject lines in the emails. I understand that writing
perfect grammar would be a difficult task; but come on, mentioning a
proper subject isn’t anything like that. Avoid leaving the subject
line blank lest nobody would respond to your emails!

Shadab

shadablucknow.blogspot.com