[AI] (ai) hi accessindia members

navneet dubeynavneetk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:35:29 EDT 2010

friends , i have read a guide about facebook  wich was  provided by abdul
rajeek khan on inclusive planet but after all i could not find  facebook
very jaws friendly  i was trying to reach to unknown  groups or communities
of common intrest but i could not reach there how can we search for a group
of similar interest can any tell me please?
Navneet dubey

Near hanuman temple , pooranpura , durganagar ,

Vidisha  464001{M P }

home phone  [ 07592 ] 403367

mobile  9425641836

e mail : dubeynavneet at yahoo.com