[AI] problem uploading

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 05:30:06 EDT 2010

Sir.
Even I wish to understand how to use this feature.
But, where exactly the tutorial on this subject is available on
freedomscientific website?
I know the use of Jaws curser and even this feature also, but don't know how
to operate it.
I know the keystrokes, but I always get the error the object to be dropped
was not found after dragging it.
Regards
Amar Jain.