[AI] new to list

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 05:27:48 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,
I am Amar Jain, student of third year Law (Five years course) from Mumbai.
Could you please explain as to whether students will be giving exams at the
center, or you will be keeping on the website etc?
To my knowledge the good way is to collect data using scripts. Which can be
designed in php etc.
The limitation with 'mailto' is that the user need to have email client
configured for sending emails. It cannot use the web based email services.
I suppose the exam to be held at the center, so data can be collected in
databases or a php script can be created which will email you the thing etc.
Regards
Amar Jain.
Regards
Amar Jain.