[AI] about angel

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 05:16:24 EDT 2010

Friends,

I would like to know whether this device can be repaired or not. As it is a
special device, probably it will be defficult to get it repaired by local
mechanic. If it is so, I think we'll have to give a second thought.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.