[AI] problem uploading

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 04:15:52 EDT 2010

Hello friends. unfortunately, I could not upload the MP3 files of using JAWS cursor, due to my slow internet connection. because, you know, I am using mobile internet. so. of course I can give you link, from where you can download the tutorials of not only about JAWS cursor, but various trainning , related to windows. I also downloded from there. the link is www.freedomscientific.com

I also requesting you that kindly please give me a download link of Talks. if its possible, I will verry grateful to all of you, that if you upload talks (any version) on my e-mail Id, that is bidhwin at gmail.com
 thank you.