[AI] Accessibility of Skype 4.2

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 01:34:44 EDT 2010

Dear Sir:
Well as far as advise is concerned on whether to upgraid or not, then
frankly speaking it depends on the type of the computer user you are.
If you like to play with things, and if you also think that we should have
latest of everything, then go ahead with upgraid.
I understand that in certain cases the latest versions are not at all
accessible, but this is not the case with skype 4.2.
I am not the right person to comment on scripts, because from the time I am
using skype I have never installed scripts of it. It is my habit actually I
hardly install scripts of anything unless it is essential like audition 1.5.
If you are upgraiding, then compact view is recommended which you may find
in the view menu.
Please also understand that skype 4.2 requires you to use Jaws curser
extensively. So make sure you are well versed with it.
But again my advises are like that of a person without any extra scripts
etc.
And if you find all this difficult, then wait till the skype 5 is fully
released. News is coming that it is very accessible. However I have not
tried hands on the beta.
For scripts I guess the website is dlee.org
or alternatively go to jaws-users.com, then under scripts link look under
internet heading.
Regards
Amar Jain.