[AI] Care for spellings in postings - a request

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 22:19:24 EDT 2010

Well said vasu bhaiya and of course prateek the hero!
Another thing which needs to be taken care is the subject line of your
message.
I have already posted a lengthy mail on this issue, so in breaf for most
appropriate answers to your questions, appropriate subject is the first
requirement.
Now a days I see horrible subject lines.
Sorry from diverting to the subject.
Regards
Amar Jain.