[AI] yahoo mail

Kiran S Deshpande kiranpru at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:12:36 EDT 2010

Hi,

I agree with srinivasu, it is not possible in the same browser but with two
different browsers it is possible. The Browsers have cookies enabled and
hence it is not possible on the same browsers..

Regards,

Kiran

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 8:37 PM, Srinivasu Chakravarthula <
srinivasu at srinivasu.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I understand correctly, you would want to use two Yahoo! Mail accounts
> and open them within your browser at the same time; not sure though, but as
> far as my experience goes, it is not possible to do so on same browser; but
> not tried opening two different browsers.
>
> Regards,
> Srinivasu Chakravarthula

Kind Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the
personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create
any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be
created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized
representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author
on Valid Documents.