[AI] yahoo mail

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Sun Jun 20 11:07:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you would want to use two Yahoo! Mail accounts
and open them within your browser at the same time; not sure though, but as
far as my experience goes, it is not possible to do so on same browser; but
not tried opening two different browsers.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula