[AI] about dragging and dropping:

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:03:00 EDT 2010

Hello ashish sir!
this is again Raju singh. hope that all of my access indian friend are find.
The term dragging is actually a four-part process. It consists of clicking the left mouse button
on an item, then locking or holding down the left mouse button, using the arrow keys to move
the JAWS cursor to a new location, and then unlocking or releasing the left mouse button.
Press the key combination CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH to drag and drop.
To drag the JAWS cursor outside the active window, press and hold down the ALT+SHIFT keys
while using the arrow keys to direct the cursor.

sir! I think, I have given your answer.
if some problem persist, let me know I can provide also an audio tutoriol of JAWS cursor.