[AI] about nokia PC Sweet

nitesh thakur niteshthakur03 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 10:20:37 EDT 2010

Dear friends I am also using nokia PC suite 7.1
You can also use PC Suite to follow these steppes-
1 press insort+f11 to select system tray
2 go to nokia pc suite with your phone model no such as “nokia pc suit
nokia N72 connected by USB”
3 hit inter
A menu will popup you can do any think to select the options, like
connect to the internet, read messages, down lode applications etc.
Thanks
And regards