[AI] sending software through blue tooth -mobile?

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 08:19:03 EDT 2010

Use YBrowser
----- Original Message -----
From: RAJINDER SEHGAL
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] sending software through blue tooth -mobile?

Yes u can send application by using bluetooth.
Symply rename the file and remove .sis like the file name is mp3 player.sis renamed by mp3player
if anyboddy using s60v3 or s60v5 mobile then pack file in a zip archive.without renaming the file then send.
S60v1 or s60v2 can support renamed file without extention like .sis.
Hope it helps.

For more info please feel free to contact me.
.
Thangs with regard rajinder.
Skipe.> rajinder332.
Cell no.> 9466325388.original message -