[AI] sending software through blue tooth -mobile?

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 08:17:26 EDT 2010

Use YBrowser
----- Original Message -----
From: sachit sahrawat
To: Bijal Patel ; accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] sending software through blue tooth -mobile?

Dear Bijal!

You cannot send " sis and jar'"files through the bluetooth
connectivity of a mobile phone.  If you are sending these "sis and
jar" files through the bluetooth system of a PjC, it will support but
not from a mobile.  You might be knowing that "sis and jar" are the
file formats which are compatible with mobile phones.  Even if you
change the extention of these files, it wouldn't support.

On 6/16/10, Bijal Patel <bijalpatel123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello friends!
> I am using N 72. Is it possible to send any free software through blue
> tooth- mobile? I tried to send free software ultimate voice recorder from n
> 72 to n 72, but it failed sevrel times. is it necessary to change settings
> or other requirement for mobile?
> suggest me.
> thanks
>
> With regards,